We completed 5 locations throughout South Florida. All were required to be LEEDS Compliant. GMC Air Conditioning Services has also been selected to be the Preventative Maintenance Contractor of all 5 facilities by C.B. Richard Ellis, the Property Manager.
For more information on our projects, visit our website!
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Although South Florida rarely has a very cold winter, it is still important to know how to maximize your A/C during the cooler months (and why not know about it before the time comes)! To save money and keep your home warm, follow these easy tips!
- Do not let your heat escape! Make sure all your doors and windows are shut tightly.
- Check for leaks, and replace old weather stripping or caulk.
- Use your window shades and drapes to maximize heating benefits. Keep
shades closed at night to conserve heat. During the day, open shades to
let the sunlight in.
- Add humidity. Humid air feels warmer than dry air. Increasing the
humidity of your home also helps you resist winter colds and moisturizes
dry skin. Using a humidifier can help with this.
- Keep your furnace air filter clean. A dirty or clogged filter can make your furnace work harder, which costs you more.
- Much of the heat escaping homes is lost through the attic. Be sure to close off any attic vents or fans during the winter and check on how well the attic is insulated.
Sunday, September 11, 2011
At GMC AC Services, we pride ourselves in being on top of the latest technology for keeping you cool and keeping your air healthy. That's why we've turned to UV Light Technology from Fresh-Aire.
The Fresh-Aire UV Purity filtration system offers the ultimate enhancement to indoor air quality. The system features not one but three unique technologies that actively reduce airborne microbial contaminants.
This UV Light Filtration System:
• Provides a healthier living environment for your family
• Kills mold, bacteria, and viruses where they lurk
• Reduces system maintenance
• Reduces household odors
Check out this great video for more information!
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Skip, your crew is doing a dynamite job. A clean-hard working methodical outfit. Thanks for the great deal. You guys ROCK!
Lawrence Legg, CPA
Replace the duct system located in the 2nd story of his home and install a Whole Home air sanitizing system.
Skip, your installation crew was great! They worked efficiently, and were very neat. We really appreciated your company getting our new unit installed, and running in 1 day!
Rob & Michelle Higdon
Replace existing 4 ton package unit with new unit
GMC AC Services thanks you for your kind words!